Vendor: BC Racing

Coilover Suspension

Buy & Sell, Group Buys, Vendors.
No commission or discounts are paid to this site.
lilcivic79
Short Shifter
Short Shifter
Province/State: Seattle, WA

Unread post by lilcivic79 »

yay. Cant wait till the prototype is out. Hopefully by the time they are mass produced I have the funds to afford a set.

Meldge
PanaSport
PanaSport
Province/State: Brisbane Australia

Unread post by Meldge »

Awesome, watching this one... If this doesn't work I might have to place an order with a Yank on this site to get some struts... :lol:
Meldge

Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail...
'74 Civic
'71 N600
Plus other Non-Hondas...

oldpro
Short Shifter
Short Shifter
Province/State:

Unread post by oldpro »

yet another dead try at making struts so sad....hope im wrong

Blackbullet
Projects
Projects
Province/State: ..

Unread post by Blackbullet »

oldpro wrote:yet another dead try at making struts so sad....hope im wrong
If this was a "dead try" i would have said so by now. Be patient!.

Steph
Projects
Projects
Australia
Province/State: South Australia
Hometown: Adelaide
Model: 1978 Hatchback

Unread post by Steph »

Jay said 8-12 weeks, and it hasn't even been 7 yet!

I'd be very surprised if these didn't become a reality with Jay at the helm. He'd be the ideal person to be put in charge of all group buys IMO, and he's most definitely not one of the blowhards who talk big, but never get anything done.

Gusto
Short Shifter
Short Shifter
Australia
Province/State: South Australia
Hometown: Adelaide
Model: 1979 Hatchback

Unread post by Gusto »

Patience.

I suppose after the prototype is complete, tested and accepted by us, it may be between the 12 to 18 weeks or more when the first production run starts. In other words, we are less than halfway there. This is BC Racing - an international brand we're talking about - so I expect for them to deliver.

Can't wait to see what the prototype is like though.

Squale
Province/State:

Unread post by Squale »

Hi guys! I'm catching this up a little late, but I'm definitely in for that!

Thanks Blackbullet for the effort you're putting into this. If you need any help whatsoever, I'll be more than happy to give you a hand! (I'm a CAD engineer, so I can design parts, make plans, do some calculations if needed...) :wink:

Blackbullet
Projects
Projects

Squale wrote:Hi guys! I'm catching this up a little late, but I'm definitely in for that!

Thanks Blackbullet for the effort you're putting into this. If you need any help whatsoever, I'll be more than happy to give you a hand! (I'm a CAD engineer, so I can design parts, make plans, do some calculations if needed...) :wink:
Thankyou for the offer.

I made enquires today with the guy whose dealing with the BC agent and its still ongoing but has yet to hear any news or ETA's from from BC. Soon as i have news, one way or the other so you you :D

JNR880
Province/State: Sydney - Blue Mountains

Unread post by JNR880 »

Definately on the 'keen wagon' for these. Will be watching this space for updates.

Blackbullet
Projects
Projects

We have a green light for go :)

BC Racing UK will produce them as long as the first order is for 5 or more sets. Due to a contractual agreement between BC Racing US and other BC racing devisions the initial five or more sets produced by BC racing UK will only be available to European customers. Once we have established our first order we are hoping that BC will roll these out globally.
I know that some of you will be disapointed with this but please know we are working very hard behind the scenes at getting this off the ground for everyone.
The first order will be discounted at £575 a set with full retail price being £699.
The coilovers will come complete with pillow ball top mounts suitable for early and late 1st gen civics and are fully height AND damping adjustable (32 way)
In order to get this off the ground we need 50% deposits per set from interested parties.
Please PM me if your interested