Civic 1973-1979 Projects
Kaizen PT
Projects
Projects
Province/State:

Project 1974 Honda Civic 3dr Portuguese Version

Unread post by Kaizen PT »

Hi all,

This is my 1974 3dr Honda Civic that was assembled in a Portuguese factory called Movauto. It’s a SBC model with the EB1 engine.

Needs some easy repairs to be road legal but overall it´s in good shape. It´s the standard version with no accessories at all.
The interior has been re done to an even more basic feature by the previous owner. In the future I would like buy the original interior panels.

It was re-painted in the late 80´s from burgundy to this lighter red . My goal is to paint it in Sunset Orange.
Civic MK1
Civic MK1
This is the actual shape but for now I will just paint the rear bumper.
image.png
I believe it will have Deluxe gauges, 3 spoke steering wheel and a factory radio... sooner or later!
Deluxe gauges
Deluxe gauges
The EB1 engine is going strong. Brake booster and 5 speed gearbox are the upgrades in mind.
Imagem1089.jpg
Last edited by Kaizen PT on April 22nd, 2013, 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gusto (August Boehm) of , was a member of this site owns and operates 1StGenCivic.Info,
I do not endorse the site nor was I asked for permission to use or re-publish the information from here.
He scraped the web for past pages that are already included in the database of this site known as 1StGenCivic.com/org or previous generations and upgrades.
I am closing site down as an open discussion forum.